Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sometimes It's a Little Harder than Saying "I WILL" ...

Hi !
If you have been reading this blog, you know I decided that I was no longer going to say "I wish" and I would replace it with "I will". I wasn't going to let work take over my life , I was reclaiming my time . Wellllllllll. I tried that . And guess what ? No one stepped forward to do it for me !! Can you imagine ?!! No fairies, no imaginary staff, no one. Not even my beloved cats. No.One.
So it is a little harder than just making the decision ... and I knew that I guess. Because if it was that darned easy, why wouldn't I have just decided years ago ? Seriously.
So that explains no posts for weeks ... no messy painty hands ... no happy place feeling lately. And that's okay. I have been working like a fiend to put all the steps in place to make it happen. Decluttering my house, my store, my life. Re-organizing so I can get my work done more easily. Re-thinking how I do business. So it is all going to take time but sometimes a little more time and work are worth it if you can see the light at the end of the tunnel. And it is a glorious light - sunshiny and full of colour ... and I am getting there !!!
I'll keep you posted !!

No comments:

Post a Comment